the dissident frogman

Reader comment

A comment by Robicon on We is teh angry.

All I can say is WOW. I'm glad there is someone who can articulate their thoughts with such precision. I have the same opinion of our vaunted Hollyweird. 95% of what comes out is pure drivel, the other 5% goes straight to DVD, usually at the rate of 1 DVD per movie store - sentenced to obscurity by our 'tolerant' protectors.

Comment metadata