Article copyOkay, I know the following will sound totally cryptic to most of you, but this happens to be my paid-and-built-with-my-own-blood-and-sweat blog, and I can post whatever I want on it, including personal notices.
Plus, I'm really p*ssed right now so WILL YOU PLEASE STEP ASIDE AND STOP WHINING THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
This is a preliminary message to Alternative Libérale and its board:
Ladies and gents,
- The email you received yesterday is genuine1.
- My claim is legitimate.
- My patience has limits.
- The Information age has not rendered property rights obsolete (yet).
- I expect more than an acknowledgment of receipt from your secretary-general, and even though I'm grateful you're “launching all necessary investigation to find out what happened”, don't make the mistake to think I'm ignorant enough not to recognize crisis-management 101 when I see it.
- I just said I expect more, I also expect it faster2.
- Thank you for your consideration.
And now for the benefit of the larger audience3, a couple of frogmanian maxims:
"We're headed to crucial elections to parliament, the purpose of which is, for every runner, to gain as many seats as possible."
"The dork who once said “there is no such thing as bad publicity” obviously NEVER experienced the receiving end of bad publicity. Particularly in the free-market Capitalism-hostile context of French politics, and particularly when one just backed the wrong horse."